- Counselling, Care, Treatment, Home-based services and rehabilitation to individuals affected by Leprosy and other disabilities & diseases of poverty.
- Promote, aid and assist the Community in preventive and promotive aspects of Health Care, Family Welfare, and Civic Consciousness.
- Implement Comprehensive health care and schemes for family welfare and community development.
- Raise funds locally and globally to sustain the program with community participation.
- Provide services for all sections of the society regardless of caste, creed or religion.
- Cooperate with the Government and other agencies for the attainment of Comprehensive Developmental goals and objectives.
Board of Directors
Mr Tilak S Chauhan – President
Mrs Rani Chauhan – Secretary
Dr Sujai Suneetha – Executive Director
Dr Lavanya Suneetha – Treasurer
Mr James Kella – Member
Mr Babu Abraham – Member